Holt Executive are working with a global leading electronics manufacture who are recruiting for a Commercial Manager. The primary role will be to provide end to end commercial support with full accountability for commercial strategy and direction.
Responsibilities for Commercial Manager:
- Apply best practice contract management tools and techniques to ensure contractual obligations are managed and adhered to throughout life of the contract.
- Apply best practice commercial management to support the development of opportunities and delivery of proposals that balance customer/partner requirements and commercial risk.
- Advise programme managers on all contractual aspects in order to deliver programmes cost effective manner
- Develop innovative partnering and collaboration strategies and agreements in support of new business opportunities
Experience for Commercial Manager:
- Sound knowledge of defence contracting mechanisms and terms and conditions.
- Experience in a commercial / contract management capacity, in the defence or aerospace industry.
- Proven experience of negotiating, managing and changing large value and complex contracts / partnering arrangements
- Proven capability in forming and maintaining beneficial international partnerships
The role will involve travel within the UK and overseas.